Day 01 Srinagar Sightseeing
Pickup from Srinagar Airport transfer to hotel and after check in start tour of the famous Mughal Garden .You will be visiting Nishat Garden (Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar garden, Chashma Shahi Bagh, Pari Mehal (literally known as token of love) these gardens are situated on the bank of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. Overnight stay in the hotel at Srinagar.
Day 02 Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Full day excursion to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold).The distance of 83 kms will be covered in about 2-3 hours. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. Thajiwas, Drive back from Sonmarg and transfer to Srinagar. Overnight in the same hotel at Srinagar.
Day 03 Srinagar –GulmarG-Srinagar
Morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. Above the sea level. will be covered in about 2 hours. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes. If weather permits one can also have the view of Nanga Parbat, the naked mountain that is over 26,000 feets and dominates the entire region, Also enjoy cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilanmarg. In the evening back and overnight stay at Srinagar at Hotel.
Day 04: Drop to Srinagar
Morning after breakfast, drop you to Jammu railway station for you onward journey, and happy ending of your tour and our services.
• All transfers and Sightseeing by NAC Car.
• 02 Night stay at hotel in Srinagar.
• 01 Night stay at hotel in Houseboat.
• Accommodation on MAPAI (Breakfast and Dinner) basis in budget hotels.
• Local Sightseeing of Mughal garden.
• Service of our representative at the time of arrival and departure at airport.
• Full day trip to Sonmarg.
• Full Day Trip to Gulmarg.
• Above rates are net and non-commissionable.
• Too taxes, service charges forest area charges, included in the package