Day 01:-Delhi-Manali (570 Kms/12-13 hrs.)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to RK Ashram metro station ( on your own) at 5:00 pm. Overnight Journey by Volvo Bus. Volvo Facilities: A/C Semi Sleeper, LCD T.V,Push Back seats, Thigh Rests.
Day 02 :-Arrival In Manali & Local City Tour (3-4Hrs)
Reach Manali at 6 - 7 am,Meet our representative at Manali Volvo Stand and transfer to the hotel. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes.
1. Hadimba Devi Temple:- It chief central of interest in Manali , dedicated to the goddess Hadimba ,theWife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht(3.5 kms from Mall) :- Hot Sulphur Water springs-which is widely believed as an effective skin diseases healer and posses various medical properties . Nearby it , is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple.
3. Tibetan-Monastery(0.5 Kms) :- This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area builtin 1969.The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall) :- Club house is famous for a amusement activities like skating, Disco Thique, auditorium etc. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 03 : Manali Solang Valley
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit solang valley and evening time return come back to hotel.Enjoy the dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04:-Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45 Kms) Manikaran(80 Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town en route visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05 :-Manali-Delhi-Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the Volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to precede Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06 :-Arrival at Delhi -Tour Ends
After arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for Lifetime........
*2 Tickets Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus from Delhi to Manali
*2 Tickets Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus from Manali to Delhi
*03 Nights’ Accommodation in Manali,
*Pick up & Drop from Volvo Bus stand to hotel
*Welcome Drink on Arrival
*3 Day-Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner
* One Candle Light dinner in Manali.
*One Half day Local Sightseeing by individual Car
*One Full day sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran by Sharing Car
*One Full day sightseeing of Solang Valley by Sharing Car
*All Tax Include.
*No Any Hidden Cost and No Service Charge.
*5.0 % GST Extra
* Air Fare / Train fare.
* Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
* Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
* Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
* Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
* Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.